Renewal by Andersen® is the leading source for top of the line replacement windows and patio doors. Our windows are the highest quality replacement windows on the market. Through our strong partnership with the national Renewal by Andersen® brand, we offer homeowners a wide selection of beautifully crafted, expertly designed windows that will truly transform any home. For more than 100 years, Andersen has improved the outlook for people as the world’s largest and most trusted window and door replacement.
In Home National Sales Trainer
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The In Home National Sales Trainer will be primarily responsible for delivering sales training to support Renewal by Andersen sales employees in all 6 of our markets. This position will work with management to foster a culture of continuous learning to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the company’s sales efforts.
In this role you will provide technical sales training of the organization's products, services and sales techniques in compliance with Renewal by Andersen standards. This includes the development and modification to training modules to stay current with up-to-datesales techniques.
The principle duties and responsibilities of the National Sales Trainer consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create, plan, organize and oversee comprehensive sales training program based on the expectations and requirements outlined by Renewal by Andersen; Liaison with sales and product leaders to build robust training solutions that ensure maximum effectiveness of Sales’ efforts.
- Prepares new Sales Representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; schedulingorientation ride-a-longs with senior representatives.
- Develop solutions through research or by partnering with subject matter experts. (Classroom training, webinars, job aids, vendor courses, etc.)
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure learning maximum effectiveness of training program.
- Determines training needs; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring and working with key executives and internal partners.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Developing online (intranet) performance development tools, library reference materials, and course work.
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Provide feedback against learning objectives; Assess/test to measure knowledge transfer.
- Partner with Human Resources as needed to assist with corporate learning and development programs.
- Contact and scheduleinternal and external vendors for specialized training.
- Handle all logistical arrangements, room set up, managing rosters, instructorscheduling, reporting on completion, and sending reminders to participants.
- MUST HAVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN PREVIOUS TRAINING ROLES.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing or related field preferred.
- 2-4years of sales and professional training experience as a Field Trainer, Learning and Development Specialist, Corporate Trainer, Sales Trainer, or a related title in the sales environment.
- History of building sales training programs.
- Documented track record of success.
- High energy, enthusiastic, and motivational training style; ability to motivate others.
- Strong presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Tactical and strategic thinker; function as part of internal and external team.
- Able to embrace and lead change management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as SharePoint and learning management systems.
- Experience with Sales Force and/or Sales Logic preferred.
Strongly Preferred Experience
- In home sales training
- Home improvement/Remodeling sales training and coaching
- Training in "one time" close techniques
What We Offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Opportunities for career growth
- Paid Training
- Work-Life Balance
- For full-time employees:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage after 30 days
- A 401(k) plan with company match (immediate vesting) after 1year of employment
- Paid Time Off
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Renewal by Andersen® careers offer unrivaled opportunity! Our employees bring to life our key core values: integrity, alignment, achievement, balance and commitment. If these values are important to you too, we want you on our team!