Industrial Account Manager
This position successfully generates and grows sales relationships with customers by identifying needs and opportunities within the product lines and matching the appropriate product offering. Works as part of a collaborative team to drive sales by focusing on acquisition, development, retention and management of strategic clients in designated territories.
· Sell company services to current and potential clients.
· Strong organizational and communication skills, above average mechanical aptitude, and the ability to interaction with a diverse customer base
· Ability to building a territory with both OEM’s
· Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
5 plus years related experience and/or training and a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Three to seven years of proven outside industrialsalesexperienceyears