Why work at Moneris?
As a leader in the payments Industry, Moneris is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create safer, faster and smarter payment solutions for our customers.
We are looking for candidates who welcome new challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to continuously learn and grow within their careers. Moneris offers a competitive Total Rewards program, and was named one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America in 2015.
Purpose of the role
The role is responsible for supporting the build and facilitating the change management strategies and plans for business transformation initiatives.
Leveraging Lean management methodologies the Process Manager completes research and documents current state process in order to facilitate recommendations for improving process flow, eliminating non-value add work, reducing variations/defects and delivering process consistency.
For optimum success in this role, understanding the business, focusing on performance, taking initiative, and influencing people will be important.
You will be accountable for
- Designing processes and workflow that maximize efficiency, maintaining high levels of customer experience, and complying with regulatory and audit requirements
- Managing complex systems process analysis, design, and simulation. Provides consulting and applies expertise to business and IT development teams on tools and approaches to automate and streamline key processes
- Anticipating and planning for process integration opportunities that support business objectives
- Creating process changes by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicates these changes to affected areas
- Facilitating requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and business users to capture business rules, current state workflows and areas of improvement opportunities
- Conducting user and customer research, through data analysis, end user side by sides, interviews, surveys, pilots, etc.
- Making intellectual and practical connections between tasks and the overarching business goals
- Leveraging continuous improvement tools and methodologies to drive process optimization, drive out waste, redundant/broken processes and improve overall process execution
- Synthesizing complex information to support the creation of the recommendations to develop and/or modify existing business processes
- Understanding the potential impact of any recommendation on the customer and end user experience
- Coordinating inter-process changes with process owners and ensure integration and alignment of business process and systems
- Contributing to the definition of the project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business transformation initiative and roadmaps
- Delivering multiple complex reviews and simultaneously deliver high quality work product
- Supporting the implementation of the changes required
Your experience includes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Commerce/Operations or a related field
- Lean Six Sigma certification is required
- 5-7 years of experience supporting or leading business process redesign, project management or similar experience
- Merchant Acquiring experience an asset
- Previous experience in the payment industry considered an asset
- Strong experience in Process Improvement
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/ MS Office Applications
- Advanced MS Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas, and working with large datasets)
- Project management, optimize customer experience , cost efficiencies, process flow
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and verbal)
- Solid facilitation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to learn and adapt thinking quickly
- Change agent with strong credibility and influence abilities
- Business requirement gathering
- Process design and improvement skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong presentation skills
As one of North America's largest providers of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers credit, debit, wireless and online payment services for merchants in virtually every industry segment and processes more than three billion transactions, annually. Moneris also provides electronic loyalty and stored-value gift cards, mobile and online solutions, and integrated POS software. With more than 350,000 merchant locations, Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed for our customers to “Be Payment Ready”.