Zions Bancorporation seeks a detail-oriented Business Analyst to support projects for features and enhancements related to ensuring delivery of technology-based solutions in Salt Lake City, Utah. This position will primarily be dedicated to ensure that FutureCore loan and deposit products and processes are compliant with US and state regulations. Responsibilities:
- Gathers, reviews, analyzes, validates, evaluates and maps loan and deposit products and processes compliance requirements
- Performs and participates in the analysis, design and implementation of business systems following appropriate standards and requirement gathering
- Coordinates with testing team and assist with creating test scripts to ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Performs project management leadership functions as a project manager or team member.
- Proficient in creating data models and information flows
- Develops requirement traceability matrixes, process change matrixes, and functional test cases
- Thinks at varying levels, from high concept to low detail
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Communicates -writing, speaking, and presentation- concepts and constraints completely
- Grasps business-centric design principles.
- Works closely with functional streams and ensure all requirements are collected and fulfilled
- Works closely with business teams of the bank and visualize and implement future needs of the banks
- Responsible for testing during parameterization
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field.
- Requires 4+ years’ experience in business analysis, project management, multiple technologies, frameworks, processes, application, etc. or other directly related experience.
- Working knowledge of federal and state banking regulations required.
- Working knowledge business processes and systems, programming and systems analysis procedures, project techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of department specific computer applications or other knowledge skills or abilities may apply.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to function in a consultative role and manage a team or project.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and staff employees.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Very good functional knowledge on the streams they work on.
- Ability to understand the business flow and co-relate to system design.
- Strong testing skills.
A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.