The Sr. Program Manager will manage multiple complex technical programs, projects and initiatives within the PeopleFluent suite of software offerings, driving the management (and at times creation) of cross-functional project teams. This position will be responsible for managing and delivering strategic multi-year programs, to include facilitating, coordinating and leading cross-functional teams to complete a variety of technical program plans, tasks, and milestones; and then launch those to our customer base. Acts as mentor and coach for fellow team members, providing training and support as needed. Will assume daily leadership responsibilities within the program management space for the team when the Director, Program Management is away from the office while on vacation, business trips etc.
• Develops and maintains project and resource plans, monitors and controls project expenditures against approved budget and successfully manages end to end solution delivery process for multiple projects at a time.
• Day-to-day resource management of project team ensuring effective delivery of projects tasks, deliverables, and milestones on time, on budget, and within specification and/or agreed upon project scope.
• Serves as key point of contact for all cross functional teams and to the broader organization for all details, plans and strategy for programs responsible.
• Works across business unit and functional lines to create a cohesive working team, build relationships and deliver programs and associated projects.
• Supports the Program Office by executing against common processes.
• Responsible for championing and driving continuous and process improvement within the Program Office by proactively looking for areas to develop and optimize processes and applying best practices.
• Responsible for ensuring all project stakeholders are well informed of project progress and decisions.
• Recommends project management tools and methods for a variety of situations.
• Assists product teams with planning for solution delivery for programs and projects.
• Provides Subject Matter expertise in the technology field related to assigned technology domain.
• Participates in functional and technical decision making and is responsible for project estimation, planning, technical designs, and the project delivery schedule.
• Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
• Identifies and analyzes risk and provide contingency planning.
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships with business partners and other partners across the organization.
• Maintains an awareness of industry trends, business conditions as well as builds and maintains awareness of internal processes and practices to promote the success of complex programs and initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to successful deliver of software products to market.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of how to use Project Management Tools (MS Project) and fully proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio)
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing; able to effectively and succinctly communicate program details to clients, peers, and management.
• Excellent project, program and portfolio management skills with demonstrated ability to lead projects to completion.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) designation required.
• Demonstrated ability to apply industry-based software development life cycle and project management methodologies (e.g., Agile & Waterfall).
• Thorough familiarity with project management tools, systems, techniques, methodologies and best practices (Microsoft Project, Rally Agile, etc.).
• Advanced knowledge of information technology portfolio, program and project management principles, best practices and enabling tools.
• SaaS software delivery experience a plus.
• Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
• Strong negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
- Job ID: 2358