We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst, HRIS to play a lead role in the management, support, and maintenance of DocuSign’s HR systems and processes. This role will collaborate across the business to ensure all HR systems are operating effectively and at scale. This person will be a subject matter expert and act as a key resource on HR Systems projects including deployment of new functionality, system upgrades, and process improvement and automation projects for all HR systems.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Senior Director of Enterprise Applications.
- Partner with HR Operations teams to gain first-hand knowledge of their processes and synthesize knowledge into systems improvements.
- Collaborate with IT, vendors, and consultants to implement new functionality through development and configuration
- Assist with ensuring proper flow of HR-related information into and out of HR Information Systems.
- Help maintain HR and payroll data integrity in the systems by running queries, analyzing data, and creating and running various audits.
- Provide data, evidence and documentation for audits (ISO, SafeHarbor, SOX, etc.)
- Provide training for system users as needed. This may include leading individual and group training sessions and arranging for classroom and web-based training.
- Act as key point of contact for HRIS team communications with internal business users.
- Research issues and identify the root causes; own the resolutions, communicate issues at hand, serve as liaison between internal customers and all support entities.
- Assist with system questions, problem resolution, and troubleshooting.
- Create test scenarios and assist in performing tests to insure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Manage and create documentation around system configuration, changes, support, and requirements for compliance and scale.
- 8+ years of experience with HR systems administration or HRIS project roles
- 5+ years of experience in a high-growth technology company
- B.S. degree in Business, Information Systems, or related area or equivalent
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll, Finance and IT business processes as well as intra and inter-departmental functions and interdependencies
- Administration and/or implementation experience with SAP SuccessFactors in a public company
- Proven ability to influence and partner with stakeholders across departments
- Customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent experience.
- Ability to manage change effectively always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications