Client Manager ( SE Louisiana )
The Client Manager is responsible for: Development and execution of an annual Territory Plan, Management and deployment of selling resources within Territory, Opportunity Management Tracking/Forecasting, Competitive Awareness, Won/Loss Reporting, Define/Communicate Client Needs/Market Conditions. Remains current with industry/market and the technology/ D-R solutions that effect clients industry.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred)
- The legal authorization to work in the US for any US employer.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Rotating equipment salesexperience
- A minimum of 5 + years outside salesexperience calling on industrial clients
- 10+ years of outside salesexperience directly in the rotating equipment market may be substituted in lieu of requisite education requirements.
- Knowledge of turbo/reciprocating/steam applications and aero/thermo performance
- Prior experience in dealing with Fortune 200 refineries and petrochemical facilities in SE Louisiana in a sales capacity.
- Prior experience working in a highly-matrixed organization.
Position Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop client relationships at all levels, display excellent listening skills, and maintain a positive attitude in the face of adversity.
- Define and obtain a clear understanding of client needs
- Possess good organization skills including time management, good file and record organization and report writing.
- The willingness and ability to travel 25 to 30% in the territory of major accounts located in Louisiana
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to close business opportunities.
- Must be a team-oriented employee, and self-starter.