Have you been looking for the chance to use your expertise to make a real difference in an organization? Manitowoc Cranes* is seeking a Vice President of Sales to join our team! In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing leadership and guidance for the sales organization in North America for Grove and Manitowoc products. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, this position is located in Shady Grove, Pennsylvania. If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you’ve helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride, and satisfaction. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sales, dealer development and management, major account management
- Distribution and organizational management
- Forecasting and coordinating with operations
- Offer input for the New Product Development process
- Provides leadership to the saleschannel and ensures we achieve our sales objectives.
- Engagement in secondary markets and driving used sales as required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required with a minimum ten (10) years of experience with equipment manufacturing or heavy machinery sales. Willing to consider additional experience in crane or equipment sales in lieu of degree.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required for negotiation and speaking effectively across all levels of the organization.
- This position will be located in a normal office environment.
- Frequent travel with overnight stays required up to 75% of the time or less, based on business conditions.