Sr Network Engineer
- Office: Extron USA
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Department: Information Technologies
- # of Openings: 1
SR NETWORK ENGINEER
Responsibilities include helping to manage and expand our Extron global network.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- 10+ years of experience in Cisco-based Enterprise environments, Data Center Infrastructures, and Security Infrastructures.
- Ability to design, install, configure, and support the following:
-Cisco Routing and Switching Technologies.
-BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VRF, VLAN, TACACS
-Nexus 9000, 7000, 5000, 2000
-Cisco Security Centric solutions & Next Gen Firewalls (NGFW)
-WAN Technologies (point to point, MPLS, VPN, DMVPN)
-Traffic Management (CoS/QoS with emphasis on Voice over IP and video technologies)
-Network Management Solutions (Solarwinds, Cisco PRIME, Syslog)
-Wireless Technologies (Controller, Light weight AP)
-Azure, AWS cloud services
- Network Troubleshooting/Analysis Tools.
- Ability to provide details documentation.
- Administer and manage ticketing system for all technical related issues.
- Knowledgeable in disaster recovery, business continuity, and high availability.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines, manage time effectively, juggle multiple issues and projects.
- CCNP, CCIE preferred.
- BS Degree (transcripts required).