RN Nurse Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Misc. Healthcare
Reporting to the Director, Medical/Surgical Nursing, Nursing Service Admin., this position has twenty-four hour accountability for managing all aspects ofpatient carein the assigned area(s), coordinating the level of care with identified patient needs, providing clinical and material support to staff, and ensuring continual quality improvement and fiscal accountability.
Job Description Details:
1.Bachelor's Degree is required. Three years of Nursing Leadership experience may substitute for the Bachelor's Degree requirement.
2. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California is required. Clinical professionals currently licensed outside the State of California will be provided six (6) months from date of hire to obtain equivalent California state licensure.
3. Minimum of three years nursing experience is required. If Nursing Leadership experience is in lieu of degree, must have additional 3 years' experience.
4. Two years of management experience is preferred.
5. Special skills required include an ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, and health care personnel and an ability to lead, direct, and mentor personnel.
6. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.