Project Lead - Jr Intermediate Project Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Consulting
Project Lead - Junior/Intermediate Project Manager In this critical role you will lead and coordinate core development activities. These projects require a level oftechnology integration and cross-functional collaboration. The ideal candidate is a project manager, with proven software development lifecycleexperience. In this role, you’ll lead a team of business technical analysts to control and define all scope for this critical product. You’ll be an integral part of all scoping and requirements gathering work. This role will beresponsibleto:
- Overall responsibility for delivery of assigned scope
- Plan, monitor, and execute project.
- Risk and issue management and clear communication to a complex set of stakeholders
- Partner with other product teams to ensure successful architecture and development to facilitate integration
- 7 years IT project management experience with last 3-5 years managing Java Technology projects
- Experience in working with multi-location, global teams
- Hands on experience in iterative and Agile methodologies
- Experience in Cloud technologies
- Desire and ability to build strong, cohesive relationships across other IT teams
- Proven technical aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise way, ensuring the stakeholders are well informed and can make appropriate decisions
- Proactive, self-motivated, and team-working
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, information systems or a related discipline
Technical Experience Preferred
- Programming experience in Java, Oracle, Service oriented architecture etc.
- A strong understanding of software architecture and software engineering practices
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for coordinating project performance with the Project / Program Manager and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to your project. You contribute to the overall project plan, highlighting dependencies with other projects. You manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issues.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have apprentice level and seeking EM Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Change Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.