Consulting Solutions Architect - Cyber Security - Federal Civilian
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting Solutions Architect to support our Federal Civilian sales team located in Washington Metro area. This position will be focused on representing WWT as a Subject Matter Expert on all areas of cybersecurity.
- Support Civilian Federal Outside Sales teams to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT Cybersecurity opportunities.
- Ability to integrate new architectural enhancements to existing infrastructures, design and propose cybersecurity artifacts, tools and technique to meet customers’ existing systems and future needs.
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery, and quality of presalestechnology solution at a very high level with C-Level and high ranking government officials
- Responsible for designing, developing and proposing enterprise-wide Cybersecurity systems that meet customer's needs.
- Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Demonstrated experience navigating customer’s security and accreditation process to include understanding of Federal security certification and accreditation of IT systems such as FISMA and FedRAMP to obtain Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Ensures effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting post sale technical resources.
- Assists in statement of work review and development.
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key cybersecurity partners.
- Requires expert technical knowledge in security, networkengineering and IT systems engineering
- Minimum 10 years of technical enterprise pre-salesexperience with a focus on cybersecurity solution architectures
- Demonstrate proficiency in two or more key areas of security: Multi-Vendor NetworkInfrastructureSecurity, Cloud Security, Endpoint Vulnerability management, Access Control and Authorization, Cyber Analytics and Automation, Governance and Risk Compliance, Application Security, Protocol Analysis, Incident Response, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Encryption.
- Excellent communication, presentation, technical sales and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate ability to develop and foster relationships with customers and partners
- Previous technical pre-salesexperience into Federal DoD sector
- Knowledge and experience with Federal security regulations, standards and process that includes FISMA, FIPS, NIST and FedRAMP
- Relevant certifications in Security and Cyber Security OEMs such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Splunk and Tanium, etc... are a plus and highly desired
- Candidates will also be knowledgeable of networking protocols , IP networking and security related technologies
- Must be a US Citizen. US security clearance not required but must be able to pass background check up to Top Secret.
- Self-driven, business minded, goal orientated, willing to travel up to 50% or as required