Senior Global Security Operations Center Manager
Under limited supervision from the National Portfolio Manager the Senior Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Manager contributes to the safety and security of Client’s worldwide facilities by monitoring, administering and training of access control systems, CCTV systems, and othersecurity systems for worldwide operations, while enforcing the client’s safety and security rules and regulations. This position is the primary point of contact with client management. The Senior GSOC Manager directly oversees the Emergency Dispatch and Specialist staff as well as the Security Control Room personnel. Direction for this position will be administered by the Allied Universal National Portfolio Manager and Senior Corporate Security Management (Client).
In addition to the requirement of regular and predictable attendance for this position, list 5 additional key responsibilities in order of importance to the job/department. Include the estimated time spent on each in a given week.
1. Oversee the GSOC and SCR Supervisors and those functions and be primary point of contact with client management. (25% allocated to this section)
2. Manage Emergency Dispatch and Specialist personnel to include Leads, Operators and their designated alternates. (25% allocated to this section).
3. Maintain a high state of situational awareness regarding potential risks to Client executives. (10% allocated to this section)
4. Manage the development, delivery, and documentation of training programs, procedures, and communications (15% allocated to this section)
5. Oversee all aspects of the GSOC including, but not limited to: training programs, drills and documentation, alarm audits, alerts, SOXaudits, GSOC policies/procedures and program development. (10% allocated to this section)
• Assist the GSOC personnel with direct supervision and support of all aspects related to the Security Operations Center including: day to day operations, projects, programs and services, system related goals.
• Proper operation and monitoring of all life safety, access control and loss prevention systems and related sub-systems as related to the worldwide facilities or when needed at the direction of Senior Corporate Security Management.
• Perform a number of security system related tasks for Menlo Park and worldwide facilities, at the request of Senior Corporate Security Management, in the areas of: access control, projects, CCTV, and testing. (5% allocated to this section)
• Proven ability to provide written and verbal briefings to high standard. Ability to plan and lead effective meetings, collect information, and presenting to a variety of audiences. Prepare regularly schedules reports within deadlines as required.
• Works well independently; A proactive individual who is process-driven and detail-orientated. A good team player with the ability to work in a cross-cultural, virtual environment and fosters strong remote working relationships.
• Manages multiple complex tasks and work to short deadlines. Performs well under pressure, is able to manage stressful situations.
• Strong analytical writing skills to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively.
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment and to help identify and solve problems. Ability to deal withinternal and external customers and to ensure compliance with deliverables and performance.
• Crisis Management and Response supporting Senior Corporate Security management
• Expected participation and significant contribution to Quarterly Business Reviews
- BA/BS Degree in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, International Studies, Political Science, International Relations) or equivalent combination of education, professional training, and work experience
- 5years experience managing a global security operations center or similar environment
- 10 years management experience
- 3years military, law enforcement, or equivalent preferred