The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing 80-100 dedicated routes with a fleet of prepositioned trucks and trailers in the following locations: Findlay Ohio, Troy Ohio, Louisville Kentucky, and Greensburg Indiana
- Logistics management: Oversee all aspect of moving customer product.
- Budget Management: Make sure that all movements fall within our budget guidelines
- Operational Strategizing: to ensure we are unitizing all equipment and drivers to best meet customer’s needs.
- Manage Support services: To unitizing any supporting personal and or equipment to service customer’s needs.
Required Education and Experience
4-10 years’ experience managing small teams in the trucking industry.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minor mechanical experience.
- Experience in load planning and drive management.
- Experience in the brokerage of freight.
- Automotive logistical experience.
- Ability to route plan based on assigned destinations.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and a flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan and paid vacation
- Extensive wellness program with annual reimbursement opportunities
- Undergraduate and graduate school tuition reimbursement program
- Continuous learning and development provided by a dedicated training department
- On site primary care medical facility, available to employees and family members enrolled in company health insurance