AECOM is seeking a Program Manager to oversee programs providing multi-disciplinary engineering analysis and support in the design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of diverse systems. Assist in the planning, control and direction of staff and customs support personnel for one or more contracts. Directly support the maintenance of the current base and develop and implement new business strategies. The position will be located at our Norfolk, VA. Office.
- Provide administrative and technical leadership in the completion of multiple contracts, including responsibility for cost, schedule and overall performance.
- Plan and procure necessary staffing to achieve work completion milestones and deliverables.
- Monitor fulfillment of contract requirements to ensure quality and timeliness of services/deliverables to various customers.
- Supervise, coordinate, provide leadership to and review the work of assigned staff and/or contracts.
- Interface with customers on a regular basis for support of engineering and program management activities. Monitor customer feedback and advise on a broad range of issues related to products/services being delivered.
- Participate in business development including identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing strategies and managing proposal development.
- Perform multi-disciplinary analysis of system designs to determine compliance with specifications and standards.
- Direct the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction withotherengineering and technical personnel.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university, or an equivalent as determined by the government. Equivalent is 10 full years as a Technical Project Manager in the private sector.
- 10 years of job related experience or equivalent.
- Submarine Electronic and/or Hull, Mechanical and Electrical (HM&E) program management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications are required.
- Travel may be required.
- Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship
- Management, or Technical experiencesupporting Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC)
- Strong financial planning/analyzing skills
- Proposal development experience
- Submarine or Surface ship engineering background