Regional Operations Director
The Company Overview:
RestorixHealth is a national healthcare services company that specializes in developing and managing comprehensive wound care centers of excellence throughout the United States. The centers offer advanced treatment therapies, including hyperbaric oxygen.
RestorixHealth and its employees are dedicated to the care of patients with chronic, non-healing wounds and our company has a proven track record of healing wounds – even those that have not responded to other therapies. RestorixHealth’s delivery of the best-in-class comprehensive wound care management leads the industry with clinical excellence, superior patient outcomes and value based partnerships.
What you should know about the position:
The Regional Director is responsible for managing sales growth and business activities, for the centers in their region, on a day-to-day basis and creating business plans to meet and exceed the defined strategic objectives of territory and the organization as a whole.
- Daily operations
- Community education and marketing
- Human resource management
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
- Maintaining client relationships
- Pharmaceutical, Wound Care and/or Medical Equipment Sales and Management Experiencerequired
- Must have experience demonstrating a high degree of management, supervisory leadership, relationship management, team building and motivational skills
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have experience calling on hospital departments, vascular surgeons, and otherhealthcare entities.
- Must have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Job Type: Full-time
- as an area administrator (with multiple locations): 1year
- running an outpatient operation center: 1year