ZF is a leading developer and innovator in the rapidly growing field of Driver Assist Systems (DAS). These camera- and radar-based technologies assist drivers by providing information and acting on environmental data at the front, side and rear of vehicles to help warn drivers of impending danger. They can also provide intuitive cues or actions such as braking and steering inputs to help “coach” the driver to stay in lane or offer convenience functions like Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Collision Mitigation Braking (CMB), Following Distance Indication (FDI), Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Lane Centering Assist (LCA), and Lane Departure Warning (LDW).
Candidate will be responsible for design, evaluation, and implementation of mechanical components used in the packaging of automotive electronic systems. This will be done by utilizing TRW’s development process to insure design robustness and manufacturability.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
Demonstrated project management skills.
• Strong Microsoft suite skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of internal clients.
• Ability to perform effectively within budgetary guidelines.
• Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment.
• Able to contribute to strong and dependable teams.
• Possesses excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering required Experience and Skill Requirements 5 + years
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V