Senior Counterintelligence ( CI ) Analyst
8 - 10 years experience • Business Services
Performs all of the duties of the Counterintelligence Analyst as necessary and serves as a senior Counterintelligence analytical advisor on an intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts insupport of the CJ2X and/or CJ2 analytical requirements. Senior Counterintelligence Analyst will provide quality control of CI and CST reporting, identify emerging trends and patterns from CI and CST reporting, develop all-source association matrices on screened individuals of CI interest, construct link diagrams and other data visualization tools, conduct priority intelligence requirements (PIR)/Host Nation Information Requirements (HNIR)/information requirements (IR)s indicator analysis to focus collection efforts, develop and sustain a CI/HUMINT situation map (SITMAP) using existing technologies, support the Senior CI/HUMINT Special Advisorand the supported command CJ2Xs, conduct HUMINT, and multi-discipline CI analysis and mission analysis for thesupported commander.
The Senior Counterintelligence Analyst is responsible for researching, developing and presenting Counterintelligence and/or intelligence products at the operational and strategic levels for senior leaders, toinclude counter-terrorism, HUMINT, SIGINT, counterintelligence, force protection and Iraq/CENTCOM regional issues, political/military analysis and support to targeting.
- This position requires a minimum of 8 years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with 6 years HUMINT or CI operational or operational support experience. South West Asia Foreign Area Officer background qualifies for the South West Asia regional specialist position.
- This position requires Bachelor’s Degree, a Master’s Degree preferred.
- Strong background in the following analytical areas required: South West Asia regional analysis, political analysis, Intelligence Collection, and HUMINT or CI analysis.-Proficiency in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment ofintelligence products and assessments.
- This position requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211, Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF–1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with a CI polygraph or willing to undergo a CI polygraph.