Implementation Consultant - Upstream-Energy Software
Less than 5 years experience • Diversified Industrial
Position Title Implementation Consultant - Upstream - Energy Software - OK & TX #3930
Location Tulsa OK or Houston TX
As an Implementation Consultant, you'll work side by side with our clients to install our software and assist them in their use of the system. You will have the opportunity to learn the company software and the business challenges it helps our clients solve. Implementation Consultants strive to achieve a common end goal while collaborating with smart and innovative colleagues across the company. Clients will see you as the face of the company, and you'll develop close working relationships with the clients. You'll have the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within a fast growing, high-tech, oil and gas software provider. No two days are the same - you'll never stop learning and growing. You'll have the autonomy to make important decisions while receiving support and guidance along the way. You bring your intelligence, creativity and curiosity; we'll teach you the rest.
* Bachelor's degree (engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, MIS or related fields.)
* Top-notch academics
* Open to travelling more than 50% of the time
* Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills
* A drive to continue learning, specifically about the energy business and the company software
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Effective problem-solving skills
* Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
* Experience as a consultant or software implementation team member
* Experience with oil and gas revenue accounting, gas processing, crude/gas/NGL transportation, or related fields
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. U.S. Citizen.
3. 2+ years of energy related software implementation experience.
4. Upstream Oil & Gas experience.
5. Finance / Accounting experiencepreferred.
6. Willing to travel.