Financial Reporting and Compliance Manager
What will you do? Help oversee all financialreporting for the region ($63M in revenue).
- Oversight of all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financialreporting including all internal control assessments and documentation.
- Work closely with the Regional Controller and Director of Finance to improve the timeliness, accuracy and overall usefulness of the region’s financialreporting, along with the effective communication of financial results to management.
- Work to develop your direct reports, strengthen the department, and continuously monitor and oversee the effectiveness of internal controls.
Qualifications you will have to succeed in the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least five (5) years experience in a similar position, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Strong accounting, financial and analytical skills are essential
- Strong computer skills - Word/Excel, PeopleSoft
- Excellent leadership skills
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.