Eagle Ray, Inc. is looking for a Emergency Management Staff Officer to ensure seamless support to EM and Site level programs for all NGA Sites.
- Support EM Program Managers with project management related activities to include administration, plan review, meeting and project facilitation, metrics reporting, meeting minutes, task tracking, meeting coordination, scheduling, plan updates and edits.
- Apply organizational, program and project management skills to track projects to completion, while managing milestones, ensuring personnel accountability, and tracking budgets, deadlines, tasking and calendars.
- Support overall EM Program administration requirements; directly reports to EM management.
- Incorporate National Incident Management System (NIMS) Incident Command System (ICS) principles to EM documents.
- Applyrisk management and critical thinking skills to create, review and edit EM program documents.
- Independently perform a wide range of EM functions which require vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and implementing EM policy.
- Apply strategic thinking and perspective for problem identification, issue analysis and resolution.
- Research and evaluate new concepts and processes to improve EM Program performance.
- Analyze cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Support training and collaboration events.
- Support incident response management.
- TS/SCI clearance,
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7-10 years of experience, or equivalent experience within related field,
- Completed FEMA approved Incident Command System (ICS) trainings (e.g. ICS-100/200/700/800).
- Demonstrated risk management and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to independently perform a wide range of EM support functions requiring vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and implementing EM policy.
- Ability to work from an Agency perspective for prolem identification, analysis and resolution.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze them and recommend solutions with minimal guidance.