CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business.
CloudBees is looking for a Territory Account Executive to join the CloudBees sales organization. The ideal candidate will have experience selling software solutions into enterprise organizations. This key member of the sales organization will be responsible for generating, developing and closing new CloudBees on-premise software subscription and cloud platform usage agreements to a named list of accounts.
- Gain the trust of senior IT and business executives within key accounts and create long-term partnerships
- Qualify opportunities for budget, authority, need, timeline
- Manage daily Salesforce.com task list with cold calling and emailing
- Responsible for building and managing a sales pipeline
- Understand and focus on the named account list to drive enterprise growth
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least three years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience within the fields of DevOps related software, Java middleware and/or open source software
- A proactive, hands-on individual able to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, hard work and presence
- Team player - track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within the company
- Continuous and thoughtful listener and communicator; able to learn from customers and leverage input
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Understanding of Salesforce.com