TheApplication Developer II position allows for working with fun, cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to exercise creativity while programming in a team environment. In this role, you will develop code according to provided specifications, create technical design documentation, and develop coding logic flowcharts. You will also encode, test, debug, and document code and procedures. User Interface design and development experiencerequired, preferably in retail or fast food industry environment.
- Consult with client groups to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input/output requirements.
- Design and development of User Interfaces.
- Convert designs and specifications into code. Test code using structured testing methodology, confirm programs meet specifications. Document testing and ensure that the tests meet quality assurance requirements.
- Work with team members to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Train and assist team members in developmental skills. Ensure development standards are adhered to (i.e. coding syntax, look and feel, commenting methods).
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about developed software. Train internal and end users and monitor software after implementation.
- Write and maintain technical specifications, documentation to describe program development, coding, testing, changes, and corrections, installation and operation of developed software. Review written documentation of installation and operation of software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and packaged applications
- Technical and design documentation skill
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- Experience in a Web Development environment, with strong focus on User Interfaces and integration with Business Services
- Experience with Core Java ( Java 6 and subsequent versions, JUnit test scripts)
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Java EE and Spring), and core Enterprise APIs: Web Services (JAX-WS, SOAP/REST), JPA (Hibernate), JMS (TIBCO preferred), CDI, Servlets. JSP
- Working knowledge of web server infrastructure components (Tomcat preferred)
- Experience with open source tools such as Maven and SVN version control system
- Strong relational database and SQL skills (Oracle preferred)
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Experience with IDEs such as (IntelliJ and Eclipse)
Job Number: 2017-6139