Client Relations Account Manager
• As primary liaison, is responsible for escalation, effective oversight of client projects and implementations, execution of account plan activities, building of relationships with client contacts and management and
coordination of the client loyalty process.
• Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, overall management of the relationship and client retention activities.
• Answers customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail or facsimile.
• Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients and FIS resources.
• Serves as primary point of contact for external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests and respond to client inquiries
• Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.
• Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions.
• Coordinates with clients, relationship managers and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed and all operational arrangements are in place to service
• May prepare monthly and quarterly departmental reports.
• Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services and company policies and procedures.
• Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products, services or other resources to customer and refers to managing director/relationship manager.
• May participate in business reviews to learn about clients’ strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and/or services FIS is offering.
• Participates in client loyalty process by informing assigned clients of process, encouraging clients to respond to survey information in a timely manner, participating in follow-up discussions and developing
action plans to address any negative comments.
• Responsible for tracking and coordinating the resolution of customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, the overall management of the client relationship and client retention activities.
• Recreates client issues in test environment
• Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
• Manages and communicates expectations internally and externally.
• Manages the service component of the client relationship.
• Educates clients on various FIS processes and procedures assisting with awareness, navigation and self-help
• Conducts regularly scheduled status calls with client to discuss important key service topics, to review projects in clients queue and to discuss available service offerings.
• Reviews invoices, conducts periodic billing reviews, ensures credits, write-offs and payments are properly applied, works with assigned clients, manages director/relationship manager or billing team to resolve billing
Required Securities Registration
As a condition of your employment, you must obtain your FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses within ninety (90) days of your first day of employment.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financialtechnology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- Job ID #: JR30648