Area Manager, Components
5 - 7 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
The ideal candidate has significant experience with factory automation and industrial control products, as well as component safety products and the relevant machine safety standards.
A familiarity with the risk assessment process, as well as experience with machine safety products is desired. Certification in or training toward, completion of Certified Functional Safety Professional (CFSP) role is a plus.
Lead a disciplined sales process to grow market share through a premier network of industrial distributor specialists, Rockwell Account Managers and Systems Integrators.
Provide functional leadership of the Industrial Control and Safety businesses in the region by leading a consultative sales process with key customers.
Prioritize the education of distributor product specialists and the Rockwell Sales Force to develop critical competencies that reinforce Rockwell Automation’s leadership position in the Safety and Industrial Control market.
Assist OEM and User Sales teams at Rockwell in assessing top market opportunities to drive successful sales strategies.
Provide expertise in key product areas.
Competencies & Skills:
• Contributes Professional & Technical Expertise
• Collaborates & Teams Effectively
• Adds Value for Customers & Partners
• Attains Results
• Drives Growth
• Demonstrates Bus & Financial Acumen
• The ability to assess and prioritize top market growth opportunities through business case analysis
• Creates Focus & Motivates Others
• Demonstrated ability to lead organizational teams that don’t report to you.
• Leads Change
• Develops People & Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Technology or related discipline.
- Two years’ experience working with regional customers across multiple industry segments to create strategic sales and business plans.
- Five years’ experience with industrial controls and safety components in an industrial environment.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- A Master’s degree in business is a plus.
- TUV certification