Req ID: 102682
BASIC PURPOSE: Responsible for identifying and developing sales leads and business opportunities which generate new revenue and income growth for Love’s financial services, with specific emphasis on factoring products.
- Create new sales channels and business opportunities that fuel business growth and increase our market share.
- Identify and mine internal and external sources to help find and sign factoring prospects.
- Seek, develop and maintain networking relationships which generate deal flow and new business opportunities.
- Maintain an effective closing rate; successfully sell the advantages and value of Love’s financial services combined with the bundling/cross selling of other Love’s product and services.
- Work jointly with the internal Factoring Sales Team and other Love’s Groups (Fuel Sales, Tire Care, etc.) to create and sell value added proposals that attract new customers and create demand in the market.
- Shared accountability with the Operations/Sales Team for providing “best-in-class” on-boarding experience and customer service for new clients.
- Assist Group Sales Leader in developing/executing sales, marketing, networking strategies to drive new business.
- Some travel required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business/Marketing discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ year’s experience in sales and/or business development required.
- Experience in trucking, factoring or financial products/services preferred.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Proven track record for generating sales and driving business growth.
- Articulate with excellent presentation skills; serve as company face to prospects/customers/partners.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills – motivated, persuasive, persistent
- Extremely well organized with attention to detail; specifically in reviewing contracts and documents.
- Computer skills to maintain SAP CRM/C4C sales database and heavy use of Microsoft Office products.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.