Chronos Solutions is a national technology-enabled real estate financial services provider delivering complete, end-to-end, elite mortgage and real estate services that span the entire mortgage and real estate lifecycles. Chronos offers customized transactional and business process management services to private sector and government clients, including Federal agencies, top-ranking national and regional lenders, leading mortgage services, real estate investment firms, and more.
We offer associates the chance to change an industry....and change the world. Do you want to be part of a culture where respect, integrity and collaboration define the way we do business?
The Director Infrastructure/ Sr. Systems Engineer is responsible for the support and implementation of IT Infrastructure services across the enterprise including Network, VM, Storage, Security and AWS cloud services. This position is also responsible for day to day operation and maintenance of critical business systems. The Sr. Systems Engineer successfully executes and tests scheduled monthly maintenance plans to include, system jobs, backups, patch deployment, system changes, server automation, securing of various Windows and Linux platforms.
- Proficient in AWS hosting environment (Datacenter)
- Install and configure new servers with operating systems, applications, tools, and patches.
- Build and Monitor network and systems health, responding appropriately to network alerts and events.
- Install firmware, software, and operating system patches and updates.
- Audit backups, replication, network activity, disk space, and uptime.
- Assist in maintaining network data centers, wiring closets, cabling, servers, consoles, switches, routers, hubs, etc.
- Respond quickly to outages as reported via ticketing systems, email and telephone.
- Grant / revoke access to various system resources.
- Perform Active Directory user administration as it relates to Windows & Linux.
- Adhere to Change Control, Change Log, and Downtime Log procedures for all services.
- Appropriately escalate issues to proper team members.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years IT experience.
- Must have competency with Amazon Web Services
- Must have competency with Chef/DevOps.
- Must have competency with administration of Windows
- Must have competency with Windows2008, 2012, Active Directory
- Must be physically able to lift and move computers, monitors, and related equipment with weights in the 10 to 80 pound range.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of, NFS, LDAP, Sendmail, HTTP, SSH, DNS, Samba, DHCP, iptables, Centrify Suite, Server Hardening, BASH, PERL, Korn, OpenSSH
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Nagios, MySQL
- Must have competency with Atlassian products (JIRA)
- Ability to quickly diagnose network problems and implement solutions to restore functionality
- Must be accurate and prompt in the details of the job.
- Must have good communication skills and have the ability to work with others
- Working knowledge of Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Release 6/7, CentOS, and Ubuntu a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- AWS Certification
Chronos Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. Chronos Solutions encourages and supports workplace diversity.
Chronos Solutions offers a casual dress code, competitive compensation, and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Please apply directly at: