Highlands Behavioral Health in the Denver, CO area is currently recruiting a Staff Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to become a member of our Physician team.
• Admission evaluations
• Treatment planning and leadership
• Daily care of assigned patients
• Discharge summaries
• Scheduled call rotations
Predominant caseload for a C/A Psychiatrist would be on the C/A inpatient services with an option of working with Partial Hospitalization. Caseload and call are manageable and are well paid for additional efforts.
• Competitive base salary
• Bonus pay
• Additional call compensation
• Matching 401k
• CME package
• Sign-on bonus
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Paid time off
• Health insurance package
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Relocation package
• Studentloan assistance
An option for independent contractor model can also be considered if needed or desired.
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent fellowship required
• Active CO license or ability to obtain licensure
Highlands Behavioral Health System offers programs and services in inpatient and intensive partial programs for children, adolescents and adults with psychiatric and substance abuse issues. Physicians at Highlands work in a collegial, supportive and caring environment with other physicians, multidisciplinary clinical staff and administration offering opportunity for professional and personal growth.