Magnaflux, a division of Illinois Tool Works (Fortune 250), is a leading worldwide supplier of non-destructive testing (NDT) chemicals and equipment designed for applications within theAerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Energy markets.
With over 85 years in the industry, Magnaflux offers employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with immediate company match, and much more!
We are currently seeking a qualified Regional Sales Manager to join our team! This is a "work from home" position to be based near Indianapolis, In; Cincinnati, OH or Detroit, MI. TheRegional Sales Manager will sell product on a direct basis toend user accounts, and/or with select distributors, primarily focusing on Key/Major Account selling. Responsible for developing and implementing strategy to achieve targets within respective territory.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Value added selling to key end users in focused primary markets utilizing current Magnaflux Sales Program.
- Identify key accounts with marketing, inside sales and sales management; execute market strategies to achieve significant revenue growth in these accounts. Goal is toapproach 100% market share of products and services inthese select accounts that Magnaflux offers.
- Maintain existing accounts by direct sales and/or through distribution by coordination with Magnaflux inside sales and customer interaction.
- Sell consumable products and services offered byMagnaflux. Provide quotes for capital equipment.
- Maintain all proper activity and information in Salesforce.
- Actively provide feedback on marketing strategies and sales processes with marketing department and sales management.
- Increase knowledge of Magnetic Particle Applications and Liquid Penetrant Applications for consultative selling withKey/Major Accounts.
- Participate in innovation projects, special marketing or sales projects as required.
- Develop or enhance sales capabilities through continuing education seminars or programs.
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of 5 years’ sales experience preferably inIndustrial/Manufacturing industry.
- Chemical or consumables sales experience and/or NDT experience is highly preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and have CRM experience. Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Must possess a consultative approach to selling and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute a sales strategy through interaction with marketing department and Sales Management.
- Must be able to travel freely within assigned territory including overnight travel a minimum of 50% of thetime.