Ntara is a growing digital agency. We dream, design and build digital things that have powerful functionality and irresistible aesthetics. Through technology and creativity we build communities, relationships and bridges between departments.
The Traffic Manager is focused on delivery of promises made to our clients and keeping our production team on the right task at the right time. This position continuously monitors “budgeted vs. actual” scenarios across all schedules, external costs, allocated resource and milestones. The Traffic Manager plays a critical role in successful short, mid- and long-term project planning by interfacing directly with entirety of the Ntara staff and the absolute mastery of the project management systems and supporting processes. We are looking for someone whose goal is to start a career at Ntara in project management.
Traffic Manager Jobs: Things that will make you successful at Ntara
- Overly organized and proud of it
- Ability to multi-task at a high rate of speed
- Derives great joy in perpetually shielding order from chaos
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project management experience
- Digital media agency experience
- Proven ability to multi-task
Does that sound like you?
Yes? Good. Keep reading.
No? Keep in touch. We may have other positions opening soon that better fit your skills.
Things that will help you excel at Ntara
The communication skills and agility needed to work with:
- Project Managers to ensure up-to-date, reliable and accurate project plans.
- Production teams to set task priorities, project delivery and work schedules.
- Accounting to establish, maintain and report on billing milestones.
- Account managers to exchange pertinent client facing information.
- VP, Client Services to address issues and identify areas for improvement.
Don’t have all of those experiences? That’s okay. We foster an environment of learning. However, if you get an interview, you should do some research on what we just mentioned.
A day in the life of a Traffic Manager at Ntara
- Master schedule workflow management for all tasks for all clients.
- Continuous resource loading and workload balancing across all disciplines.
- Potential project time line analysis against existing schedules to determine duration.
- Preemptively identify short-term and long-term over allocation scenarios.
- Monitor actual versus planned time lines and schedules and reporting on variances.
- Master the existing project management software (currently Wrike).
- Evaluate and constantly improve production process and procedures.
- Correlate reports into various formats for consumption by multiple, internal groups.
- Maintain a balance and flow of information throughout all departments.
- Keeper of information and artifacts.
- Maintain work schedules.
- If it is not someone else's job, it's probably yours.
Wow, you are still here.
All kidding aside, we know that any one person can make a big impact on our business and not always in a positive way. We are looking for the best and the brightest. If you think you have what it takes, then we look forward to hearing from you.