ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT TURNAROUND PLANNER POSITION SUMMARY:
Electrical and Instrument Planner – Develops detailed job plans and estimates that support high quality work efficiencies. E/I planner work is associated with preventative and repair needs during routine Turnaround and shutdown events. Planner utilize SAP & Prometheus to process work plans and estimates.
ROLE AND EXPECTATIONS
- Field plan work in process areas using best in class methods i.e. pictures, sketches, drawings, long text descriptions, templates etc., to enable the maintenance craft to fully understand the scope of work and execute work safely.
- Estimate the work scope and duration based on standardized estimating, equipment history, and area specific best knowledge.
- Have good understanding of Environmental Health and Safety procedures to ensure proper safety planning is done for every task.
- Update SAP work order user status as needed to communicate work order progress.
- Update equipment specifications and BOM in SAP as needed and necessary.
- Field verify of work in area to create a thorough job plan for the craft(s) doing the work.
- Develop concise estimates around resources and materials needed for planned jobs.
- Responds as required to plant needs.
- Document and track quality assurance planning of equipment for auditing purposes.
- Develop and maintain job plans in a library for repetitive jobs
- Manage shutdown work backlogs and plan work timely to enable scheduling and resource leveling for events.
- Coordinate detailed shutdown job plan development in SAP.
- Manage Planning involvement with SAP & PM-RCM software and support PM strategy development.
- Willingness to adapt to change and support of our Routine Maintenance work force.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work within a diverse work group.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing daily work.
- Ability to promote team work and work with all disciplines across the site.
- Exhibit personal behavior that is consistent with INVISTA values and compliance expectations.
- Minimum of 5 years of Electrical and Instrument execution experience in an industrial facility.
- Minimum of 3 years of Electrical and Instrument planning experience in an industrial facility
- Working knowledge of SAP planning module.
- Microsoft Office Software (Excel – sorting data, creating tables and creating graphs, Outlook – scheduling, Word – document creation/editing and PowerPoint – presentation creation/editing)?
- Experienced with industrial site safety and occupational health procedures.
- Ability to read and understand P&IDs.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- 8 years Electrical and Instrumentation experience in an industrial facility.
- 5 years Electrical and Instrumentation planning experience in a petrochemical facility.
- 3 years’ experience with SAP planning module.
- Experience troubleshooting electrical and instrumentation equipment.
- Working knowledge of Prometheus Software is a plus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (WITH OR WITHOUT ACCOMODATION) AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Required to wear any or all the following PPE: safety glasses, hearing protection, goggles, hard hats, FRC, acid suits, breathing air, gloves, safety boots, respirators, ACR Flash suits, and encapsulated suits. PPE use is in accordance with the Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for a given task.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in hot, cold, and inclement climate conditions.
- Must be able to respond to off hour calls for emergency response and repair needs.
- Must be able to be in a rotational on-call status for planning/material coordinating needs.
- Must be able to work extended shifts as necessary to meet business needs.
- Turnaround and Critical Rely planners normally work a 8-hour day shift, Monday through Friday, but the work schedule is subject to change, depending upon business needs. This includes working nights, weekends, or holidays as determined by Turnaround Manager.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, congested areas Must be able to climb stairs, ladders, ladders on vessels and columns, ladders associated with scaffolds.