Lead Client Integration Eng - (0086256)
Lead Client Integration Engineer
With over a trillion consumer interactions a month and second only to Google in media scale, Conversant has done what marketers have only dreamed of for years: introduced a single platform that offers all the data management, user identification, decision optimization, dynamic personalization, media delivery, and consumer insights all at the individual level to make true 1:1 communication real.
Conversant is committed to one simple but exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do amazing things for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear from you.
The Lead Client Integration Engineer role is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting, and technical account management responsibilities. It requires understanding clients’ marketing goals and tailoring Conversant’s technology to achieve those goals. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising.
This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client issues and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing maintenance. At the same time, you’ll have opportunities to impact how our teams work through tool development and process improvements.
- Manage and mentor a team of up to six direct reports. Ensure the quality and efficiency of their output and serve as the primary point of escalation for your team
- Lead a team to integrate marketers into the Conversant system: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients’ business requirements
- Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison while collaborating with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client initiatives
- Identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutions that meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs
- Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns
- Test and troubleshoot integrations and technical configurations
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
- Understand revenue impact of different product options
- Train and mentor new hires
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
- Ideal candidates will have an excellent business aptitude coupled with a strong technical background
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Prior consulting experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the Display, Mobile, or Affiliate spaces
- High level of expertise with web technologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python) is a plus
Experience and Education
- 7+ years of experience in a technical role, 3+ years in a leadership capacity
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience