The Sales OD team works very closely with the HR Business Partners across all Dell sales orgs, the HR COEs (Talent & Culture, TA, Comp, HR Services), Sales Strategy & Planning org, Sales Executives and Leaders and other key stakeholders. The team establishes and delivers various sales enablement processes, tools, programs and analytics, as well as consulting advice to help drive sales maker productivity and solutions performance. The team’s desired outcome is to provide the processes and tools that help our Sales leaders and managers drive a world class salesforce.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide strategic leadership and execution to a number of global sales initiatives and programs. This will include, but is not limited to the following:
· Sales People Movement: Work with TA and headcount reporting and analytics teams to drive accurate tracking of people movement (hiring, transfers and attrition).
· Sales Productivity: Work with the Sales Strategy and Sales Ops teams to support all initiatives that drive sales productivity.
· Sales Role Definition & Alignment: Serve as the HR lead on the Sales Role Core Team, assisting with sales role rationalization, sales role packet alignment and creation.
· Sales Capability: Partner closely with Sales L&E and other stakeholders to support all initiatives to improve sales capability and effectiveness.
· Sales Performance Management: Continue to drive and transform the Sales Performance Management process and tool. Ensure global standards and consistency across all Dell sales orgs.
· Sales Career Progression: Continue to drive and transform the Sales Career Progression progress and tool. Ensure global standards and consistency across all Dell sales orgs.
Minimum of 8 years of HR or related experience.
Experience of designing and managing Talent Management programs/interventions
Experience of consulting on or leading change management projects
Proven ability to think globally and collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
Ability to think strategically, provide thought leadership and to translate abstract inputs into focused and effective plans
Strong focus on execution and proven drive for results. Able to put in place the mechanisms, stakeholder support and accountability needed to turn thought leadership into tangible results.
Excellent communications skills (written & oral)
Proven ability to influence at all levels of the organization
Some experience of OD Program/intervention design
Some level of Sales/Commercial experience – either in a HR role supporting a commercial or enterprise client group or working directly in a business in a commercial or enterprise role.
Any educational qualifications or practitioner certifications in Talent Management, or related fields.
People management experience
HR Business Partner experience
Job Family: Human Resources
Job ID: R23614