Bowhead is seeking a Program Manager tosupport Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division Detachment Norfolk (NSWCCDDN) located at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story.
• Minimum of five years of specialized experience as a successful manager of a team of skilled professional, technical and support personnel. He/she shall have experience working with US Government organizations
• Supervise the program team and manages conflicts within different departments.
• Plans and sets program goals and milestones and develops risk management strategies.
• Defines resources and schedules for the implementation of the program.
• Clearly defines requirements and sets targets accordingly.
• Recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementing the improvements.
• The Program Manager is the direct point of contact for the Contractor to the government with the authority to act or make decisions for the Contractor.
• Have experience running an organization of similar size, scope and complexity.
• Be responsible for the supervision, overall administration, and coordination of workflow, priorities of work, and required services.
• Be the point of contact for all creative services including all details that require approval from the Contracting Officer (KO).
• Keep the COR informed and updated on all creative services including all details that the Contractor has accepted.
The Program Manager shall have a Master's degree from an Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited college or university in an engineering or managerial field plus a minimum of 10 years of combined general, related and specialized experience; OR a Bachelor's degree from an Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited college or university in an engineering field or managerial field plus a minimum of 15 years of combined general, related, and specialized experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED:
Must have an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Secret clearance at this location.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: A SECRET clearance access is required for all personnel supporting this PWS. All individual contractors must be able to obtain and maintain fully adjudicated SECRET clearances.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.