North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
At North Highland, Strategy Consulting helps our clients determine where they should go by designing customized strategies to generate in-year returns and drive innovation, while Management Consulting helps our clients determine how to get there with a focus on process design, change management and project prioritization. Our Delivery Consulting enables our clients to get where they are going by executing on key operational PM, BA, Product and Change Management initiatives.
Within our firm we have a growing competency called Delivery Consulting. This is the team that makes the motor run for our clients with an emphasis on execution work focused on implementing the critical work the client needs, not meeting sales targets for the firm. North Highland offers a wide range of Delivery Consulting work from a single role-based opportunity to delivering complex initiatives as part of larger team. We offer a competitive compensation model designed centered around earned-hour pay. The measurement of a Delivery Consultant’s work is based on the efficacy of the work-product they provide – it’s that simple – and they are able to create and grow their skills in the fields that interest them most. Delivery Consultants talk less and do more, using their talents – of ingenuity, divergent thinking and relentless determination – to build products and services that speak for themselves.
This is a Sr. Business Analyst, Delivery role with responsibility for leading our clients' efforts in implementing multiple IT project initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with key business partners to help establish strategic goals and objectives, project objectives, and set expectations on functional scope
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to determine project and application requirements
- Analyze the organization's business model and define its policies and market approaches
- Elicitation of business and user requirements needed to conduct current state analysis
- Review user stories, system requirements, business rules, and scenario documentation to verify they meet business requirements
- Design business process to articulate functional specifications and standardize the organization's workflows
- Analyze systems and understand business rules required for IT project initiatives
- Support development of project plans, project implementation, and post-implementation support
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations, and communicate effectively for ongoing project progress visibility
- Attend daily scrums to ensure project roadmap is on track and proper organizational alignment is in place
- Determine a prioritization of functional scope and work with delivery teams to set Agile sprint plans and releaseschedules
- Responsible for backlog grooming and reporting, defect management, and risk monitoring
- 8+ years of experience in business analysis, system analysis and design, or infrastructure design/development/support
- Proven experience in a lead role with the ability to mentor/coach team
- Large, enterprise project experience ranging in size from $1million+
- Agile Delivery - user story development and backlog grooming
- Experience working with C-Suite and communicating cross-functionally
- Highly motivated and driven with ability to think strategically and take on initiatives
- Able to work in fast-pace, changing environment
- Attention to detail and proven analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Requirements Gathering
- Meeting Facilitation
- Process Design
- VersionOne, Rally, RTC or Jira experience
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- CBAP Preferred