Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster! Job Details
View Search Results View Job Cart (1) Send This Job to a Friend View My Account Client Sales Executive Job ID #: 15763 Location: US-WA-Bellevue Functional Area: Sales & Account Management Department: SMB-Client Development Position Type: US Full Time Education Required: Not Indicated Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years Relocation Provided: Share: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Bebo
Concur is seeking a proven sales professional to prospect and sell directly to small/mid-market companies via the telephone, internet presentations and some potential travel in a defined geographic territory. The Sales representative will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked sale. We are looking for a seasoned, aggressive, success-oriented individual with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch sales team. Position reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Achieve sales objectives through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Concur’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Concur partners and other third parties to increase opportunities.
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Concur to help meet company objectives.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive, etc. matters.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
- Operates under moderate supervision with frequent reviews of work.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of successful B2B salesexperience with an emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Experience selling to “C” level Executives
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver and quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion & influence
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Salesexperience with financial/accounting applications and/or hosted software solutions is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications (Webex, Placeware, etc.)
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or anyother characteristics protected by federal, state or locallaw. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of ‘Leadership through innovation in everything we do’. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value ‘Personal and corporate integrity’ are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.
Concur participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top View Search Results View Job Cart (1) Send This Job to a Friend View My Account