Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Due to growth and customer demand we are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join our team in Ashburn, VA.
We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to be part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through exceptional talent and a culture of innovation and collaboration, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an HR Manager located in Ashburn, Virginia.
The HR Manager role is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full-cycle Human Resources support to three key sites in the Mid-Atlantic / New England area. This position has the support of experienced HRBPs, growing COEs, and will oversee a dedicated HR Generalist. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company
- A true hands-on approach with generalist topics like talent management, compensation, employee engagement, development, employee relations, retention & reward programs, HR analytics, and communication
- The ability to be comfortable with high-volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves”
- Key strengths of flexibility, fantastic communication skills, and huge amounts of drive
- A passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- A proclivity towards critical thinking (like identifying problems and driving appropriate solutions) and a history of being solutions-focused
- Comfort in working in an environment which demands robust deliverables
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Strong focus on internal and external customer service
- An aptitude for managing multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- The ability interface at all levels of the organization, including coaching and mentoring at management level
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Dexterity with computer software (like Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to further solutions and communication
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- A completed Bachelor's Degreerequired, Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
- Certification of SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred
- 5+ years human resource business partner or manager experience
- Experience supporting salaried office worker client groups
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: HR Manager, HR, Manager, HR Generalist, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Management