As the National Operations Manager – Landscape Maintenance/Snow Removal you will train and lead this company to new levels of growth, operational efficiency, and profitability.
Operations: You will manage all landscape maintenance and snow removal operations to meet or exceed established goals with timely performed projects, within budget, safely, profitably and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Create, formalize and execute an effective strategic and tactical operations plan for profitable growth and operational efficiency and position the company as a valued business partner.
- Train and lead your operations team to optimize operations ensuring all work is planned, organized, managed and performed according to contract, within budget, on time and to the customer satisfaction.
- Implement best practices and constantly ensure operations processes maximize revenue, profitability, efficient use of resources, contractors and quality.
- Analyze, understand and stay ahead of the market and competitors with early identification and recommended sales and operations strategies.
Sales/Client Development: You must have a high concern for client relationships, retention and new business.
- Develop new business strategies, profitable estimates, successful presentations and proposals, and well maintained relationships so that established goals and key performance indicators are achieved or exceeded.
- Maintain and improve relationships with customers to ensure continued and additional work.
- Research, analyze and stay ahead of the market including customer needs, pricing and competitors.
- Create demand through quality, expertise and effective problem solving.
Financial: Manage all financial aspects including budgets, P&L, cost controls, technology, contracts, assets and resources.
- Implement best practices for managing financial aspects including accurate forecasting, budgets, and cost controls.
- Monitor all projects to ensure full performance within budget.
- Maximize effective use of all assets and resources recommending purchase of capital equipment, vehicle and tools when needed.
Leadership: Manage, train and mentor to form a high performing, results oriented team focused on profitability and best practices.
- Manage, train and motivate your team to maximize their contribution, achieve high performance and continuously achieve excellence in operations and customer relations.
- Share our passion for continuous improvement, performance, customer service, growth, revenue and profitability by leading, motivating and working with each person on your team.
- Collaborate with top management and other key internal functional areas lending your expertise on the national operations for landscape maintenance and snow removal, competitors, customer needs, trends, data, business opportunities, pricing and content for sales and marketing.
- Minimum of 5years’ successful managing, leading and growing national operations for landscape maintenance and snow removal. A four yeardegreepreferred.
- Highly motivated with excellent communication, decisive, creative, organized, detail oriented.