At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Senior Data Analyst (internal job title: Sr Analyst, E2E Process Performance Management)
This is a temporary replacement role with a 12 month term.
Reporting into the Director, E2E Process Performance Management, the Senior Analyst will be part of the team tasked with proactive management of the end to end customer experience and process performance for key products and services. This role will support the team in defining key customer experience use-cases and metrics, monitor and analyze trends, perform deep dive investigations for customer experience issues and develop a story to guide cross-functional teams engaged in resolving issues.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Support the team in delivering service and product experience dashboards for Rogers Cable services
• Actively engage in the definition of customer experience use-cases and metrics to measure these use-cases
• Help define targets for metrics and KPIs by assessing internal targets, historical performance and best in class benchmarks
• Analyze process designs to define KPIs and measure the impact of major projects on customer experience and operations
• Help drive issue investigations by performing data analysis, validation against account history and customer interactions
• Work with cross-functional teams to gather details and help drive customer experience issue resolution
• Build a story to present the results of deep dive investigations
WHAT YOU HAVE:
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in data analysis, reporting, KPI definition, data insights, scorecard or dashboard development
• Advanced knowledge of data analysis in Excel is a must
• SAS and SQL experience is desirable
• Tableau experience is an asset
• UndergraduateDegree in Technology, Data Science or related field
• Experience working for a Telecom or Cable company with exposure to Operations and service delivery is a definite asset
• Ability to multitask managing numerous projects and issues at once
• Self-starter with positive attitude, possessing the ability to work under minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast paced, changing work environment.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Requisition ID: 113756