The mission of this position is to create customer-value through consistently predictable and high-quality product-releases and through growing the leadership and leveraging the talent of team members.
The responsibility of this position is to lead multiple teams of software developers in the design, development and maintenance of multiple software products that successfully meet customer needs. This is accomplished through effective project planning, process improvement, people management and a strong understanding of our customers and their business processes.
- Project Leadership (50% of time)
- Understand, buy-into, and communicate annual mission and vision
- Create annual and quarterly operational plans
- Plan and monitor revenue and gross profit
- Create project plans and risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure adherence to standard processes and seek continuous improvement
- People Leadership (25% of time)
- Collaborate with executives and managers
- Create annual and quarterly team plans
- Ensure high employee engagement
- Hold people accountable
- Customer Leadership (25% of time)
- Understand customer’s organization, leadership, and high level business process
- Certify release readiness for UAT
- Own defect density and incoming repair rate
- Minimum of 8years of management/leadership experience in a software development environment.
- Advanced analytical and problem-resolution capabilities on a strategic and functional level.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and deliver multiple projects.
- Experience successfully delivering multiple, complex, year-long projects in excess of $1M and 5K hours per project.
- Demonstrated ability to meet project plan scope on-time, within budget, and with high quality.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks and create mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people to get results.
- Experience engaging and developing team members.
- Experience holding team members accountable.
- Experience creating high performing teams that consistently met or exceeded project targets, revenue targets and customer satisfaction targets.
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with customers.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn our customer’s organization, leadership, and high level business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to use knowledge of customer and relationship with customer to successfully communicate project risks and plan mitigation strategies in a way that builds customer trust.