Human Resources Manager
Confidential Company • Union City, CA and
Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
$117K - $156K
Posted on 09/09/17 by Lydia Sanders
Union City, CA
Less than 5 years experience
Manufacturing / Diversified
$117K - $156K
Posted on 09/09/17 Lydia Sanders
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Union City CA area is looking for a Human Resource Manager
***Will provide relocation assistance***
- Administers health and welfare plans including enrollments and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Must be able to work union experience including grievances and negotiations
- Conducts new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans and enrollment provisions. Counsels employees (and potential employees/applicants) on plan provisions so that individuals can make informed benefit decisions.
- Manages annual open enrollment period during 4th quarter of each year.
- Acts as a resource for Payroll/HR contacts to ensure their understanding and compliance with benefit and HR policies and regulations. Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
- Performs recruitment activities, interviews, and evaluates candidates for select positions. Maintains records related to same. Assists with preparation of annual affirmative action plan. Performs outreach to community sources as needed.
Minimum Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience administering employee benefit plans in the health and welfare areas.
- Experience administering 401 (k) retirement programs.
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learnHRIS system. Proficient in MS Office.
- Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations required.