The role of the National Product Manager is to develop and maintain the Amerimix product line by focusing on how product offerings, packaging and manufacturing of the products integrate with key strategies, channelnetworks, relationships, and technical infrastructure of the Amerimix organization.
- Full technical knowledge of product line.
- General knowledge of the application processes for stuccos and mortars.
- Assist in product training.
- Coordinates with R&D and marketing for new product development and to keep new product pipeline full.
- Reviews product gaps, analyzes product offering of key competitors for gaps or opportunities in our line, and has knowledge of all competitors in the space.
- Basic manufacturing knowledge.
- Determines product needs and communicate these findings to the R&D team.
- Assigns product #s, SKUs, bar codes.
- Reviews financial health of product line – looks for slow movers, low MC items, etc.
- Working withMarketingteam to:
- Responsible for product launches and coordinating with marketing and sales for program specifics, sales targets and pricing.
- Determines product packaging type and leads efforts to improve/change/update.
- Provides technical copy for packaging, data sheets and approval of these pieces in conjunction with Technical team.
- Provides technical information for articles and editorial opportunities with publications.
- Writes product specifications with assistance from Technical team.
- Provides blog and website content.
- Provide support to licensees as needed.
- Coordinate with regional sales teams and licensee’s product training as needed.
- Coordinates with technical team key product/project needs and objectives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending key trade associations and professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degreepreferred
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Previous experience in manufacturing side of the business
- Previous experience in masonry products preferred
- Ability to translate technical information into a form that is easily understandable
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- The position requires up to 30-40% travel
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs.
Job ID: 107426