This position demonstrates technical knowledge ofinfrastructure and communications processes and supports system defined objectives relative to the companys business andhealthcare requirements. Interacts as part of a team and is able to plan, design, implement and support some companyInformation Technologyinfrastructure,networks, hardware and applications.
- Provides technical support to maintain, monitor and troubleshoot technical systems that are associated with providing critical patient care.
- Participates in scheduled projects that require interaction between various customer and department and hardware/software vendors. Provides input to project plans, work schedules and critical timelines.
- Works effectively as a team member of the department or project groups. Demonstrates teamwork by participating and performing tasks as defined by the team.
- Produces technical input for designs to complex processes for presentation to senior members of the team.
- Interacts with the customer, from a variety of departments, to research and develop solutions to support issues resulting in a positive experience for the customer.
- Provides technical information regarding current and future industry concepts, hardware, and software.
Must possess an associate/vocational degree in related field or equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, business and healthcare experience.
Requires communication, and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate, and interact across facilities and at various levels. As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required.