As a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist you will collaborate and knowledge share across the whole Allegis Global Solutions client portfolio. Building relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude and being persistent in delivering a world-class service are all attributes that are required for this role.
The key focus for you as a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is to execute sourcing strategies and plans focused on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective and timely filling of roles. You will work closely with the onsite Recruitment Relationship Manager to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
Reporting into the Recruitment Sourcing Manager you will assist in driving best practice sourcing strategies and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Implementing the sourcing strategy and sourcing qualified candidates for open positions in a designated functional area of the client’s organization.
· Utilizing a variety of sources in line with the client’s branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
· Responsibility for being the first point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
· Qualifying candidates for skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioural based approach and screening criteria defined by the client.
· Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database.
· Proactively pipelining talent and creating pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce plans.
· Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
· Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketingcampaigns, sourcing strategies etc.
· Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organization.
· Prior experience sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of roles.
· Ability to source creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches.
· Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
· Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.