As a talented and dedicated Revenue Cycle Vice President, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Revenue Cycle skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Revenue CycleVice President for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Revenue Cycle
- The Vice President ofRevenue Cycle assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Revenue Cycle Department
- Guide the revenue cycle into an increasingly standardized environment across the Patient Access, Mid-Cycle and Collections aspects of the revenue cycle
- Responsible for hiring, terminating, training and developing, reviewing performance and administering cor-rective action for staff
- Ensure industry key performance indicators are established, communicated, agreed upon and achieved
How Can We Help You?
- Many exciting new Revenue Cycle Vice President positions throughout the United States.
- One on One consulting to find the perfect career opportunity
- NO cost to you!
- We specialize in helping you decide what, where and how you can make your dream job come true.
- Offer both Permanent and Per Diemcontracts
- Sign on Bonus
- Free resume writing and career coaching
- Weekly Newsletter letter of opportunities
Vice President of Revenue Cycle -Education
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Master’s degree strongly preferred
Vice President of Revenue Cycle -Experience
- 15years current experience working in Revenue Cycle at an acute care hospital
- 7 years experience working in a Revenue Cycle leadership role
- Multi-site hospital experience
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care