- Provides guidance on corporate compliance to management, executives, and medical staff
- Coordinates board and executive reporting
- Oversees Compliance Hotline and serves as the Compliance investigation specialist for all hotline complaints
- Actively participates in hospital and medical staff committee meetings and interdisciplinary teams
- Participates in departmental activities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or legal field required
- Master’s or Juris Doctorate degree in business, healthcare or legal field preferred
- 5 years of experience in business, healthcare, legal and/or corporate compliance
- Knowledge of business law and related areas
- Ability to lead groups, build consensus and communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Excellent writing, speaking, and research skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- Ability to balance and effectively prioritize numerous projects covering a variety of subject matters
- Ability to effectively manage staff and delegate tasks appropriately.