Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
As a Sales Operations Consultant, you will support the sales organization through customer, operational and business support and act as the primary interface between sales
and other operational functions. This role is responsible for developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication.
• In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
• Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
• Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
• In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
• Thorough understanding of Dell business priorities, strategy and direction.
• Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
• Manages projects and program execution.
• Integrates trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
• Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent.
• 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Proven proactive sales ability in current/prior position as well as previous experience in a commissioned sales environment.
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction.
• Strong organizational skills
• Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
• Undergraduatedegree and 6-8years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
• Ability to educate & coach around the Dell XC & Nutanix Solution.
• In depth disciplinary knowledge, leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise
• Previous salesexperience selling enterprise class product & service offerings.
• Ability to develop, design and monitor operations sales tools, task and programs