Central Florida Behavioral Hospital is a 126-bed private, state of the art, psychiatric center located on seven beautiful acres in Orlando, Florida. Central Florida Behavioral Hospital offers a full continuum of care including inpatient treatment services for children, adolescents and adults, partial hospitalization, intensive out-patient and ECT services for adults.
The Director of Social Services has the overall responsibility for managing,coordinating,supervising and implementing treatment programs and the delivery ofservices in aneffective manner for all In-Patient Programs, the Partial Hospitalization Program and Out-Patient Services. The Medical Director supervises the clinical aspects and responsibilities of the Director of Social Services. The Chief Executive Office supervises the administrative and day-to-day functions of the Director of Social Services.
- Clinical Supervision
- Management and Operation of all the Treatment Programs
- Supervision and Management of Staff
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Service Excellence
Qualified candidates must have a master's degree from an accredited college or university in social work. Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience working in the mental health field, preferably in an In-Patient setting and at least two (2) years of experience the management of inpatient psychiatric services forchildren, adolescents and adults with serious psychiatric or emotional disturbances,Must have knowledge of humandevelopment over the life span.Must have supervision of staff experience. Must have acurrent FL license as a Clinical Social Worker i.e., LCSW
Required skills include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in order to communicate in a clear, concise manner with patients, families, all members of the inter-disciplinary team and other managers.
- Excellent clinical skills to assess dynamic accurately and delvelop effective treatment strategies within the context of the overall treatment plan.
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate information rep roted by all members of the treatment team and revise treatment strategies accordingly.
- Excellent leadership abilities to provide support to the clinical staff working with patients.