Position Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Position Number: 269010
Location: Columbia, SC
Desired Skill Set:
ABAP, Architect, Design, SAP, Software Analysis
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Position: SAP Senior Technical Support Engineer
Start Date: 11/27/2017
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Columbia, SC 29210
Within project schedules and other defined deadlines, in adherence to CLIENT architecture, and working under the direction of the CLIENT technical team lead, candidate will provide technical development, as well as some analysis, services related to:
• The ABAP development, configuration, tuning and administration of sap ECC Fi treasury functionality to include investment management and debt management
• The analysis, design, development, testing implementation, documentation and support of sap ABAP software specifically related to sap’s ECC finance area.
• Major components of this project will include the development of treasury functionality.
• This position requires analyzing system and business requirements, ABAP development and configuration, testing and data processing strategies.
• Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of SAP’S ECC 6.0 FI functionality, specifically with experience utilizing this software and related development tools in a public sector organization.
• Candidate must have extensive knowledge of ABAP development, performance monitoring and tuning.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
All within project schedules and other defined deadlines:
• Participates with the CLIENT ABAP development team to develop implementation and maintenance strategies, processes, procedures and best practices for ABAP development in the ECC Fi treasury module, to include integration with the state''s existing sap solution and other disparate systems and data sources.
• Develop ABAP code as needed in order to support the above solutions based on design specifications provided by the customer.
• Assist with development of test plans to validate the solutions and components once implemented.
• Effectively leveraging the latest capabilities of sap components to develop the solution.
• Work with it and business teams to define, design, configure, develop and implement ABAP solutions using the sap ABAP workbench and analysis tools.
• Leverage sap software to build effective and high performance data solutions for CLIENT and the state treasurer''s office.
• Create ABAP programs to satisfy identified functional requirements.
• Design test plans and conduct unit, integration and user acceptance testing for the above.
• Extract data from non-traditional resources such as spreadsheets and flat files.
• Formally provide process and technical knowledge transfer via paired programming, peer coaching, written documentation and classroom instruction for all development work.
• Provide effective and timely oral and written communications to management, peers and users.
• Identification and escalation of issues and risks to management in a timely manner.
Required Skills (Rank In Order Of Importance):
• 10+ years’ ABAP solution architecting experience.
• 10+ years’ ABAP software analysis, design, development.
• 10+ years’ experience with ECC FI module.
• 10+ years’ SAP web application server, employing object-oriented programming concepts, ABAP unit, shared memory objects, using ABAP objects to realize custom report and dialog programs, ABAP Web DYNPRO applications, BAP/FRC, and the sap enhancement framework using ABAP workbench.
• 10+ years’ practical upgrade, OSS notes, support packs and troubleshootingexperience.
• 5+ years’ experience with xi(pi-process integrator) with knowledge of EDI and ACH processes.
• 5+ Years’ Experience With Web AS.
• 5+ Years’ ExperienceSap Public Sector.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Excellent teaching/peer review skills.
• Excellent communications skills.
Preferred Skills (Rank In Order Of Importance):
• Public Sector SAP ABAP Development for rice IN ECC 6.0, SRM, AND BW.
• MS Office Tools (E.G. Word, Excel, Visio, Project).
• PM Experience.
• Fluent English.
• Business Acumen.
• Bachelors In It, Business And/or Equivalent Experience.
• ABAP software analysis, design, development Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
• ABAP software installation and configuration experience Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
• OSS notes Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years.
• SAP - ECC FI Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years.
• XI (PI-Process Integrator) Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.