PAX Labs is seeking a dynamic individual as an addition to our sales team. Applicants must be driven to succeed, able to overcome objections using informed selling, and skilled at using creative solutions to address challenges. If you are an energized and an engaged self-starter looking for an opportunity to excel and grow within an exciting company, which is at the cutting edge of product design and technology, we’d like to meet you.
This is a field sales role. You will be working remotely while reporting and working with the team at HQ in San Francisco. Your territory will cover the Las Vegas area. Some driving will be required.
Drives sales execution standards to include:
- Be the company sales representative for all dispensaries in an assigned geographic territory
- Meet company and individual sales specific goals
- Train dispensaries in product knowledge and execution of PAX Labs sales and merchandising standards (merchandising solutions are created by the PLI marketing team in San Francisco HQ)
- Drive new points and existing points of salesdistribution and visibility for sustainable growth
- Deepen existing business relationships by continuing to increase account satisfaction
- Evaluate customer needs, understand market drivers and forces, and work with PLI HQ to ensure appropriate service/product delivery and pricing
- Weekly activity and program recaps
Support distributor and retail management through:
- Identification of market opportunities and trends in your territory
- Ensure targeted distribution and retail price management
- Visibility – Support POS Placement/ Shelf Management programs (merchandising solutions are created by the PLI marketing team in San Francisco HQ)
- Consumer Focused Promotional activity (Retail)
- Retailer Education
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3–5 years experience in CPG with DSD and 3 tier understanding
- Cannabis experience is not required, but preferred
- Technically proficient with CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable presenting
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and still meet deadlines
- Must be innovative with a creative way of thinking
- Must always strive to exceed expectations
Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs doing
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Must be more than comfortable speaking to and in dispensaries, cannabis trade shows, and other cannabis events
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Must have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
PAX Perks & Benefits:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them.
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
- Boundless snacks and drinks.
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on PAX products.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.